Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines Day Special - My Final Performance...


Well, you have probably guessed it by now but I am soooo in love with SaveMe Oh... Ever since Caravaggio Bonetto posted a video about her, I have been totally smitten...At first, I almost saw her as competition but now I realize that she is going to places far beyond what I ever did...I wish I was her or at least with her..sigh! SaveMe Oh mezmerizes me...so much so, I am doing this final performance on Valentines Day to prove my immortal love and devotion to her and her art...Here are the event details...

Wirxli Flimflam's Final Performance...
A Tribute to SaveMe Oh...

WHEN: Valentines Day - February 14 (Sunday), 2010 - 1 PM SLT

WHERE: DIABOLUS ARTSPACE -
Benvolio 150, 135, 3249

Contact person: Velazquez Bonetto.


Anyways, how did this obsession start, you might be saying to yourself?

Well, it isn't a long story at all...I became smitten quite rapidly, as is normal in Second Life's time frame. In fact, as soon as I visited her space in late 2009, I began squatting in it...

..that pic was a brief example of me squatting at SaveMe's space....but wait, there is more!
...

...I even found movies to watch while squatting at her solo exhibition...and as a bonus, they were movies that SHE MADE HERSELF :-) :-) :-) :-)


All of her movies were/are all GREAT! Absolutely ALL of them! :-) :-) :-) :-)


I had this crazy idea that wouldn't it be great if I could also be her...I mean..be her servant...I figured that this route would have been the easiest way to get SaveMe to like me and accept me for who I am which I am sure is as a kindred spirit! However, my path to total SLebrity enlightenment was going to embark on a totally different path once a very pleasant (yet neurosis inducing) surprise suddenly occurred before my very eyes....


...Uh oh! busted! SaveMe must have heard from others that I was squatting in her space and I guess the curiosity finally got to her..which was good news for me because deep down I wanted to be noticed and I figured that if I camped at her exhibition long enough she would eventually pop by to see what it is...or, she would show up anyways to check up on her work and I would magically be there waiting for her... Anyways, her IM to me in the screenshot suggests to me that I think she is getting the hint that I might be getting kinda immersed with her personality, kinkiness and artwork..just a little bit, sigh! At the very least, I wish she accepted my flu gift to her since it was a limited edition flu and I only transmitted it to artists that deserve only the best that I could offer them...
I thought that would impress her as she into sickness, blood, guts, puke and all that...just like meeeeeee! SaveMe! You are like me or like everything I want to be in me! Lets do things together! Lets cause mayhem together! Lets do EVERYTHING TOGETHER! SAVEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

Well, since she felt the need to entertain her admirers of her show, she at least gave me (well, me and a few other groupies) some attention when she showed off her UFO-OH...



It was sublime hanging out in the UFO-Oh with SAVEME and friends...those were the days..sigh!

In the next pic, you can see my friends Maeve Emerald and Olga Wunderlich with us by the UF-OH...Olga is so great, I totally understood what she meant now when she said that SaveMe Oh is doing now in performance art what I used to do with performance art years ago before I washed up and became an empty navel-gazing antic-clown...sigh!



Below is a great pic of Olga and myself...I am pretty sure Olga totally understands my decision to be part of SaveMe Oh's life...Olga really understands me - almost as much as I understand SaveMe...



The next pic shows Olga and I doing some heroin...If you read the IMs, you can see that SaveMe is being very nice and cordial to somebody...I sure hope it was ME!
Olga was starting to get sleepy and nod off from all the infused liquid China White...



So after all my friends had left, I managed to stick around in hopes of being able to hang out with SaveMe Oh by myself...she showed me around her various installations...sheesh! THOSE WERE THE DAYS! THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE! SIGH!

SaveMe is so direct...I love her frankness! She showed me exactly what I could do to prove my love to her...I could click multiple times onto these voodoo dolls (see the pic below) that would automatically say that I Loved SaveMe Oh until I was done loving her...I clicked on mine zillions of times but I never seemed to get as many hits as her other suitors...arrgh! Being a competitive type, this activity was starting to feel like an infinite dead end..I had to find ANOTHER way to get to her...something more extreme than the clicker with the highest score was what I was focusing on...Since SaveMe is an extreme type of person, another has to do something very extreme as a performance action to hold her interest for more than a few seconds with a positive review...you will find out what I have in mind on Sunday....



So, I thought about it some more and figured I needed to do something that was a tribute to one of her ritualistic compositions..it had to be a ritual and what I did had to be REAL on some level and had to be all about HER and had to be extreme and punk enough to impress her...but, what kind of aesthetic structure should I use as the framework for my ultimate performance art action???

The answer was in one of her own compositions (of course!) While sitting amongst one of her installations, I had an idea of what to do...



...if you attend this performance on Valentines Day, you will see/feel exactly what I mean!

See you on Sunday, most likely for the LAST TIME!

And on that note,
I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME, I LOVE SAVEME...etc etc etc...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so fed up of this bullshit that I will make sure that your so called performance is defenitivly your last one.