Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My first gig with the Avatar Orchestra Metaverse...


Video recorded by AngryBeth Shortbread. If you cannot see this embedded video, click here.

Here I am about to officially perform with the Avatar Orchestra Metaverse for the 1st time.You can see from my point of view that is was midnight and you can also see what the performance interface looked like from my perspective. The nametags above the avatars give you their names. DeThomas Dibou will be joining our group for the next performance.

Hey performance art and new music fans,

I have just literally finished performing my first concert with the Avatar Orchestra Metaverse at the Odyssey Ampitheater (Odyssey 104, 80, 22 are the stage coordinates)!

We performed a piece called "FADHEIT" which was composed by the group's founder Maximillian Nakamura.
In addition to Max and myself, the performers consisted of Bingo Onomatopoeia, Paco Mariani and Miulew Takahe.

DeThomas Dibou will be officially joining us as an orchestra player for our next performance but for now, he had to resort to listening to us from the sidelines.

There was great photo-documentation by Loop Luo!
She took a portrait of me, plus a group photo and more photos on Flickr.

Bryan Dix from the SL-Newspaper was also there so I expect to see a news report from him very soon.

Stay tuned for some more embedded Youtube video-documents of upcoming performances courtesy of AngryBeth Shortbread :-)

In the meantime, check out Miulew Takehe's audio podcast recordings of takes 2 & 3.